How to Properly Shampoo and Condition Your Hair to Prevent Breakage
Have you ever wondered how to properly shampoo and condition your hair? I bet you didn't know that most people suffer hair loss due to not applying the correct methods. Most people do the simply lather, scrub and rinse, but there is one word that makes this method all wrong; SCRUB.
This is the best method to use when shampooing your hair to prevent breakage. By massaging your scalp during your shampoo, you are also circulating the blood, which increases your hair growth. You can massage your scalp at any given moment, while watching television, when you are just lounging or anytime that you think about it. Most people try to avoid the massage because they think their hair is going to come out, but truth be told, the average person loses almost 100 strands of hair per day. Your hair will shed and it has its own season to do so...it's out with the old and in with the new. New hair is what you want, so giving your scalp a good massage to stimulate your growth will not hurt you, it will help you.
How to Shampoo Your Hair:
- Part your hair in four sections (if your hair is long enough to do so).
- Rinse each section of your hair in warm to hot water. This opens the cuticles of your hair and loosens up the oils and debris on your scalp and in your hair.
- Place a quarter-sized amount of Miracle Mink Hair Growth Shampoo in the palm of your hand.
- Rub your hands together and shampoo each section using the base of your fingers or your knuckles in a circular motion to massage your scalp and the roots of your hair.
- Let it set for about one minute and then rinse in warm water. This will remove any dirt, debris or buildup at the root, while stimulating the circulation of your scalp. As you rinse, the soap will work its way down your hair shaft and gently cleanse through your ends.
- Towel blot your hair to gently remove all excess water from your hair. Do not pull your hair tightly or wrap it tightly in the towel.
- Apply this method two times. (Once for the removal of oils and the other to cleanse. Do not over shampoo your hair because it can become very dry, brittle and cause frizz).
How to Condition Your Hair & Prep for Styling:
- Place a quarter-sized amount of Miracle Mink Hair Conditioner in the palm of your hand.
- Rub your hands together and rub the conditioner on your hair (you may need more depending on the length of your hair).
- Starting with the ends of your hair, take a wide-tooth comb and gently comb your hair to detangle it.
- Place a deep conditioning cap on over your hair and let it set with heat for 20-25 minutes to deep condition your hair.
- Rinse your hair in cold water to close the cuticles.
- Towel blot your hair.
- Spray the Miracle Mink Hair Blow Dry Spray on your hair.
- With a wide-tooth comb, gently comb through your hair.
- Dry your hair with the Miracle Mink Hot Air Blow Dryer.
- Apply a quarter-sized drop (depending on hair length) of the Miracle Mink Rejuvenating Cream to moisturize your hair.
- Once you have completed these steps, dry and style as desired.
For other great tips and more, visit www.minkhairwholesale.com